The Beauty of ‘Temping’!
As a widely growing popular solution for both candidates & clients alike – here’s the ‘Who; What; Where; When & Why’ into the potential perfect employment solution.
- Who? – Candidates want to gain exposure across range throughout the NI Market and temping caters for that option. Honeycomb is working with a wide array of fantastic & exciting clients that are situated around Northern Ireland. Honeycomb is proud to be brand ambassadors for these organisations.
- What? – Temping can allow candidates to build on /substantiate in their skillset. From ‘role title’ differentiation to ‘systems usage’ & project opportunities. A temporary role can often also lead to CPD opportunities/extension throughout other areas/departments with an employer.
- Where? – Location is the key & as ‘work-life balance’ has to suit your travel preferences; temping can allow you a trial basis for a location to see if it all adds up for you!
- When? Duration or longevity? Often candidates find that with their future plans/ commitments (whether it be academic/ travel or family orientated); temping can provide that solution and if both parties are happy, it can often lead to extension or transition to permanent if viable for you!
- Why? – to recap the benefits:
- Interim solution (in between perm roles)
- Fast and effective turnaround
- Sheer enjoyment of versatility
- Competitive hourly rates (often when used to gain traction)
- CPD/ skillset building / systems usage
- Gateway opportunity into a corporate.
- Flexibility in longevity
- Exposure to a range of environments; culture & dynamic.
- Navigation around job roles/titles if looking to explore extent of certain job duties
- Widen your search – including locality of roles for that work life balance
- Try before you buy – often an onboarding experience if both parties happen and room for extension/ transition to permanent!
- Have another person (your recruitment consultant) to lean on and clarify any work-related queries throughout an assignment.
Why Temporary employee’s will work for your business!
- Time – Honeycomb has a dedicated Temp Desk, which ensure a fast and effective specialist recruitment process.
- Pre-screening/ vetting solution – Honeycomb reference check & meet with every candidate before sending out for interview.
- Increased workload strain? (keep your team happy- bring in more bodies).
- Restrictions on Head Count?
- Fed up with payroll – all done for you!
- Longevity – rolling or Fixed Term; you choose!!
- Holidays / Sickness Cover
- Backlog of archiving
- Maternity cover
- Seasonal peaks
- Interim support
- Niche project facilitation – refined / bespoke requirements
- Try before you Buy!
If you’d like to find out more about how temping could work for you, please reach out to Claire via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.