Posted: 07 August 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is recruiting exclusively for a leading retail banking firm for a banking cashier in a temporary ongoing role with the possibility of extension.
This highly established firm have shown excellent growth and investment in talent development. As such, they have ongoing opportunities with regards potential internal uptake of temporary to permanent posts as well as internal promotion - this particular client has a renowned longevity scope for employees to progress in career options.
This company puts the customer at the heart of their ethos and so are really keen to develop staff coming from customer facing backgrounds
This exclusive opportunity for an ongoing temp role would consist of:
* Front of House/ fore-font role of the company that deals with the general public.
* Engaging with a high turnover of clientele on a daily basis.
* Dealing with enquiries and cash handling duties.
* Assisting in needs with regards different banking matters.
* Facilitating the highly renowned customer facing role
* Any experience in a customer facing/ service role: retail & hospitality desirable.
* Administrative experience with data-bases/ It systems or data-input.
* Cash Handling experience.
* Excellent communication skills and presentable
* Minimum of 6 GCSE's with MATHS & ENG (Or equivalent to these quals).
Please don't hesitate to call and speak with specialist recruitment consultant Dearbhla Kilpatrick at 028 96207050 for more information or see link below to apply with CV.
Share this job: