Posted: 20 July 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is exclusively partnering with a unique start-up business, who are thriving and expanding their bookings team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly successful business and be part of a high performing and dynamic employer.
This is a full time, permanent position, Hybrid WFH and Belfast based office.
Our client is leading the way with an online platform to enable Locum medical professionals to apply for available shifts. The platform gives access to locum work, covering holidays and sickness in some 8000 pharmacies across the UK and Ireland, working with some of the biggest names.
As a growing business, we are recruiting for the Bookings Team. We need a motivated co-ordinator to assist the drive to the next phase in offerings to healthcare professionals.
This is a targeted role, your drive and tenacity will allow you to exceed your monthly target for the number of shifts booked.
You will be the first point of contact for both candidates and clients; answering their enquiries and identifying opportunities.
* Provide outstanding service in every interaction with our Healthcare Professionals and Clients
* Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
* Proactively and consistently strive to identify new client opportunities
* Participate in the On call rota which will include evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays
* Understand and meet agreed targets
* Take ownership of your own personal development
* Comply with all company policies, and deliver against regulatory and legal obligations
* Previous Sales or recruitment experience (2yr+)
* Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
* Highly computer literate
* Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
* Friendly and outgoing personality
* Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary
* Superior attention to detail
* Team player and can-do attitude
* Experience of relevant market sector
* 40 hour week: Mon- Fri
* On call (1 week in every 6) Mon - Fri 5.30 - 9, Sat & Sun 7 - 5 Emergencies only
* Starting base salary £18,000
* Hybrid working from home and office in city centre Belfast
* On competition of probation, assuming all targets are being met salary will increase to £19,000
* On call week earning of £120
* Personal commission (uncapped)
* Team bonus £100
* Annual Co Bonus - up to 10% of base salary (target based on invoiced revenue)
* Dynamic and innovative team culture, your success is shared and rewarded through team events, kudos scheme and much more...
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: