Posted: 11 July 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a fantastic online educational platform to recruit for a Customer Success Administrator to join their team in their Ballynahinch office. Fantastic opportunity for someone seeking full-time work in an environment focusing on self improvement and learning.
The client is a leading online educational platform, currently undergoing a large period of growth to become a thriving business. Their clients are based worldwide, with their head office being based in Ballynahinch. Ballynahinch is easily accessible by the 518 and 520 Ulsterbus services (30 minutes from Belfast).
The Customer Success Administrator will support the Customer Success team by performing day-to-day duties including:
* Monitoring e-mail inboxes and social media responses
* Triaging specialist communications to the relevant staff members
* Providing basic advance to customers by telephone and e-mail
You will be responsible for communicating empathetically and professionally with global customers via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, e-mail and telephone.
You will be motivated and ready to hit the ground running with a great initiative and brilliant telephone manner.
* Experience working in a professional services customer services role
* 1 year+ experience in a customer service based role
* Highly articulate, as customers will not have English as their first language
* 5 GCSEs A*-C
* A competitive salary of £21k OTE (includes performance based bonuses). The base salary is £16k, with the opportunity to earn upwards of £300 a month in performance based bonuses, of which are achieved 95% of the time.
To have a chat about this role confidentially, please contact Sophie on 02896207050.
Share this job: