Posted: 30 July 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a Downpatrick based top Industry client in the uptake of a Full-Time Temporary Executive Assistant reporting to Managing Director level. This fantastic contract role (maternity) will run for minimum 9 months.
This highly credible Top company has developed vastly to become a widely successful & expansive establishment. This particular setting provides a vibrant and dynamic environment and is conducive to the setting of a wide and versatile role.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to
* Management of CEO diaries and schedules.
* Communicate with key clients and other stakeholders in relation to meetings and visits
* Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, take minutes during meetings and follow up on actions from meetings
* Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and accommodation for SMT and other staff members
* Develop itineraries and organise hospitality for client visits. Ensure visitors are provided with information on the company as appropriate
* Prepare monthly expense claims
* Manage logistics, agendas and itineraries for Corporate, divisional or market meetings and events
* Produce client presentations and summary project outputs to high standard and in line with corporate look
* Administrative duties to include management of SMTs correspondence and support administrative requirements for major tender opportunities
* Responsibility for office supplies and facilities and managing supplier relationships
* Update relevant corporate policies as and when required
* Produce and coordinate corporate communications
* Assist Finance team with administrative duties
* Systems familiarity with the following: Apple MAC.
* 3+ years experience at Exec Assistant / PA level to multiple parties.
* Minute taking.
* The environment is fast-paced and dynamic, so the role requires someone who can deliver to a high standard whilst dealing with ambiguity, changing deadlines and priorities, all the while keeping a cool head in order to make sound decisions.
If interested please don't hesitate to contact specialist recruitment consultant Claire Connolly on 02896 207050 or alternatively please send your CV to:
Share this job: