Posted: 09 June 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a well known international Accountancy firm, with the recruitment of a Manager for their Global Outsourcing Project division. This is a full time and permanent opportunity. Not to be missed!!
A high performing international Accountancy firm who are rapidly growing out their Global Outsourcing project division.
As a manager in the Global Outsourcing Team you will manage and support Global Compliance & Reporting operations on a day-to-day basis, with a particular focus on the Belfast office. You will build sustainable client relationships, developing a clear understanding of requirements and building highly motivated global delivery teams focused on exceptional client service.
This role is one of a growing number of multi-disciplinary managers, with a mix of accounting and project management skills. You will lead specific strategic focuses, support bid development team and manage risk at an operational level. Within our supportive and encouraging team environment you will have a keen interest in people development and support.
The portfolio of clients will include:
* Multinational businesses that require accounting and tax compliance, may include company secretarial and payroll services around the world - which are delivered by company in-country specialists under the control of the UK based global coordination team.
* UK businesses that require management reporting, statutory accounting and/or a fully outsourced UK back office accounting function.
* Manage client assignments, which include determining the resource requirements, monitoring progress against budget and established timeframe, review of work completed by junior team members and resolving all project issues prior to Partner and Director review.
* Manage client facing teams on a day-to-day basis.
* Work with bid teams and be involved with client presentations.
* Lead transition project from appointment as preferred supplier through to steady state operations.
* Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client, together with the partner. This includes responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided and maintaining regular contact with clients.
* Implement the firm's risk management and quality control procedures.
* Control of billings and cash collections.
* Share knowledge within the team and facilitate research and personal development.
* Capture client feedback and ensure that it is addressed and effectively communicated to the team.
* Build sustainable relationships with clients.
* Identify and recognise new project and business opportunities for Global Outsourcing,
* Act as an ambassador of the firm participates in marketing events, keeps abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and suggests innovative products and services.
* Recruit, retain, develop and motivate our employees (includes participating in recruitment, ensuring the appraisal process is adhered to.
* Work as part of management team in Belfast and with the wider management team in GCR dealing with resource planning, performance and absence management and project efficiency gains.
* Project management experience
* Accounting knowledge either gained by experience or ACA/ACCA qualified (highly desirable).
* Experience managing complex transition projects and/or steady-state operations in a sizeable shared service centre
* Experience of managing and developing people
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Strong organisation skills
* Attention to detail
* Problem solving focus
* Ability to multi-task
* Proactive and forward thinking
* Critical thinking and seeing the bigger picture
* Proficient in MS Office suite of programs
* Prince2 or equivalent project management qualification
* Languages an advantage, but not essential
Salary is up to £55K with an excellent benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Share this job: