Posted: 14 January 2022Apply Now
Honeycomb are delighted to be assisting our client, Ireland's leading flexible work space provider with the recruitment of an Operations Administrator. This is a full time, permanent position based in Belfast.
Ireland's leading flexible work space provider is seeking an Operation Administrator join their fast-growing team. A family run and managed business with flexible work space, co working and event properties in Dublin, Cork & Belfast, the successful candidate will help the Operations Manager maintain and facilitate the in-house and virtual office client experience. With guidance from the Ops Manager, this position will provide backup support to the operations department as and when necessary.
The operations admin support will act as the main point of contact in absence of Operations Manager to various stakeholders. This position will also assist the Ops Manager with project based work on an on-going basis, in addition to maintaining back-office applications and software.
* Lead by example, creating a strong ethos of client focused service
* Manage the virtual office client base, including virtual post and invoices.
* Be the main point of contact for in-house and virtual office clients.
* Provide back up to reception answering calls and providing cover when necessary
* Handle client concerns, coordinating questions through to prompt resolution.
* Ensure that all daily service charges are captured and entered into the billing system on a daily basis.
* Assist Ops Manager in developing, and ensuring procedures are up-to-date.
* Suggest changes to any procedures that will benefit the operations department.
* Process administrative tasks that arise on a regular basis.
* Process invoices, credit notes, line item adjustments and other invoice related queries.
* Carry out client office set ups and setting up new client accounts
* Welcome new clients to the building and perform client induction
* Manage and maintain CRM system and additional applications
* Successfully work alongside the operations team members to ensure client focus is maintained at all times.
* Troubleshooting any data and telecoms issues and escalating where necessary
* Liaising with the cleaning team to ensure high standards are achieved at all times.
* Strong Customer Service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations.
* Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in English (written and oral).
* Professional communication skills with a high success rate in building and maintaining relationships.
* Solid organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi task in a demanding environment.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and ability to operate basic office equipment.
* Familiar with facilities management and following through on maintenance issues and small projects.
* Assist with the management of internal and external meeting room client requirements from room setup to invoice settlement.
* Professional communication skills
* Commercial/ results driven
* Previous financial administration exposure
* Customer service
* Technical experience
* 3 years proven experience of working in customer service
* Experience in setting up data and telecoms infrastructure would be advantageous
Salary and Package
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* An opportunity to join a dynamic, supportive and friendly community
* Working within a prestigious, city centre Belfast location
* Pension plan with company contribution
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding
Share this job: