Posted: 07 June 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a prestigious business who operate and trade in both the North and South of Ireland within the construction and property industry. Due to the recent expansion and growth the business they are seeking to recruit a PA to the Operations Director. This is a permanent and full-time role.
A prestigious business who operate and trade in both the North and South of Ireland within the construction and property industry.
The role of Pa will be to provide a full portfolio of support services to the Operations Director. The post holder will be the first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation and will be party to confidential information.
Key skills for this varied role include: Discretion and trustworthiness, flexibility and adaptability, the ability to be proactive and take the initiative while also taking direction. In addition, the post holder will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask. A high level of ICT competence is essential together with use and development of Audio-Visual platforms in a changing environment.
* Supporting the Operations Director to discharge their role and responsibilities through end-to-end support.
* Organising and managing proactively the Operations Directors busy diary with tact and diplomacy.
* Acting as the point of contact for the Operations Director and assisting with queries and correspondence.
* Supporting the Operations Director in delivering presentations and projects often of a complex, sensitive and confidential nature (including gathering and interpreting data, researching material, creating PowerPoint presentations, ensuring appropriate and timely input from others, as required).
* Assisting with administration to include the compilation and distribution of agendas and papers, recording members' attendance, booking meeting rooms, transcribing minutes, handling expenses claims, circulating reports/papers, attending to follow up correspondence and any incidental work required in accordance with the Law Society protocols, policies and procedures, with high regard for excellent external and internal service.
* Document management to include creating, developing, and updating hard and soft data and implementing improvements.
* Organising and coordinating regular meetings with Heads of Departments and other internal/external meetings as required.
* Developing, monitoring and updating data, documents and other records accurately as required through the CRM online database system.
* Assisting with ISO or any other quality management system and with data protection compliance.
* Very occasional travel within Northern Ireland when requested.
* Any other duties as may be required.
* A minimum of 3-5 years' experience as a Personal Assistant or working in a support role in the last five years, reporting directly to senior management in a Construction environment, where sensitivity, discretion and confidentiality are essential.
* Minimum of 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, grade C or above, including English and Maths.
* Educated to A Level standard, or equivalent.
This is a full time, permanent position. Salary for the post is £25k -£28k per annum (Experience dependant) alongside a benefits package.
This role offers the added benefit of hybrid/ home working. For those who would prefer to be office based you would be required to be based in the greater Belfast area.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Share this job: