Posted: 22 July 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting our client, one of Northern Ireland's leading Property Management Services, with recruitment of a Property Manager. This is an excellent opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package on the Belfast market.
As a Property Manager you will be responsble for managing Landlord's rental properties. Key duties for this role include
* Establish rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals
* Attract tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining advantages of location and services and showing units.
* Dealing with maintenance queries for managed properties
* Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting security deposit.
* Accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills, forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action.
* Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, planning renovations, contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
Key skills required for the role:
* The ability to communicate effectively when liaising with clients
* Resilience when dealing with difficult tenants
* Experience using an in house software system
Essential skills for the role:
* Experience as a Property Manager
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Share this job: