Posted: 21 July 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agent based in Belfast, with the recruitment of a Block Management Administrator. This a full time and permanent role.
Our client is a leading Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agency based in Belfast. The business has seen exceptional growth in the last year and continues to expand its operations. This is an excellent opportunity for someone coming from a Real Estate background or someone with a strong administration background who is experienced at working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
As a Block Management Administrator, you will be supporting the Property Managers with day to day administration. Duties will include:
* Inputting client information, ensuring high accuracy and attention to detail.
* Responding to emails and inquiries.
* Assisting and attending AGM meetings.
* Invoicing service charge and ground rent demands.
* Assisting with maintenance queries.
* Liaising with contractors and organising property maintenance.
* General office duties
* Strong Administrator, who has worked in a busy and dynamic environment.
* 5 GCSE's, including English & Maths.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Attention to detail.
* Salary is circa £22K with excellent benefits.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Share this job: