Posted: 11 September 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a professional services company, with the recruitment of a Receptionist / Administrator for their office based in Belfast. This is a full time and permanent opportunity.
A well established and prestigious professional services company based in Belfast.
The role of Receptionist / Administrator will be to provide a first class front of house service to the company's clients and support the wider team with general administration support. Typical duties will include:
* Answering any calls coming into the business, directing them to the appropriate person and where they are not available take accurate messages and contact details.
* Meeting and greeting clients visiting the business, offering hospitality such as tea & coffee.
* Organising and coordinating the meeting and conference room facilities, ordering hospitality where required.
* General administrative support - filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
* Post distribution every morning and afternoon.
* Travel arranging - UK based.
* 1 year's experience working in an office.
* GCSE Maths & English, Grade A-C
Salary for this role is £17-£19K with an excellent benefits package.
For further information, please contact Louise Quinn on 02896 207050 or email your CV via the attached link.
Share this job: