Posted: 24 July 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting our client, one of Northern Ireland's leading Estate Agencies, with the recruitment of a Sales & Lettings Agent. This opportunity is within their Newtownards branch. Salary is dependent upon skills and experience.
The purpose of this role:
The successful candidate will be a vital member within the team and will liaise with key clients, purchasers and tenants. This position provides the perfect opportunity for a candidate who had a clear passion for both people engagement and property.
Key duties in this role:
* Supporting and assisting the Land and New Homes with property enquiries, viewings, negotiating sales, managing contracts and servicing existing clients from inquiry to negotiation.
* Lending assistance to new marketing initiatives for Land & New Homes and Lettings.
* Register rental property details onto the in-house system.
* Ensure complete records are kept in relation to the Tenant and Landlord.
* Liaise with both Tenants and Landlords in relation to viewings and follow ups.
* Experience working within an Estate Agents.
* A minimum of 5 GCSEs to include English and Maths.
* A full clean driving licence.
* Proficient across the Microsoft Office package.
* Experience working as an Agent within Estate Agency.
Candidates will not be considered for this role unless they can demonstrate experience working within an Estate Agents.
In return you will be given the opportunity to work alongside experts in one of Northern Ireland's leading Estate Agents and receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Share this job: