Posted: 14 February 2020Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a global professional services firm, with the recruitment of a Senior Office Assistant. This is a full time and permanent role.
A Global Professional Services firm with 30+ locations worldwide.
To role of Senior Office Assistant will be to provide a consistently high standard of administrative support to the Legal Professionals and Associates in the Legal Services Centre, ensuring that all tasks are completed in an efficient and timely manner to enable the smooth running of the team's support function. In particular, support the management team and other lawyers with resourcing and work allocation as well as with all matters with regard to finance, training organization and travel arrangements and preparation of complex and often confidential documents and presentations.
This is an ideal role for a strong administrator with a passion for client service and aspirations to experience a niche role. You will need to be highly organised, with a keen eye for detail and have the confidence to communicate with LSC management team members as well as lawyers at all levels both in writing and on the telephone. You are interested in using your knowledge to support Associates and Legal Professionals working on a wide range of legal matters.
General PA duties - PA support, diary management, organization of events, trainings etc.
* Maintenance of diary events and organisation of the day-to-day schedule of the LSC
* Coordination of meetings/briefings/trainings, to include the consideration of and responsibility for ensuring all necessary is arranged
* Planning and coordination of comprehensive travel programmes, to include booking flights, hotels and car transfers
* Preparation of holiday/absence tables
* Coordinate/organise client/office events and ensure all details, post-event, are followed up
Document Support - Preparation of client documentation and correspondence
* Type letters, correspondence, presentations, reports and legal documentation
* Proofread all work to ensure that completed documents are delivered accurately and to the appropriate high standard
* Prepare and/or ensure availability of necessary agendas, presentations and briefing documents, including printing and timely distribution.
Finance/Resourcing - Coordination of work allocation/finance reports
* Manage the delivery of accurate and timely reporting of resourcing
* Updating the work allocation tool on a daily basis
* Routinely update Carpe Diem; complete and close timesheets where appropriate and prompt fee earners where necessary
* Chase missing timesheets and check the busyness reports.
* Take responsibility for submission of expense claims on behalf of fee earners and maintenance of copies, ensuring cross-check against Corporate Amex expenditure if appropriate
* Due to the evolving nature of the business, there may be tasks in addition to the above, dependent on role and department.
* Third level education essential
* Previous administration experience within a busy department essential
* Be able to identify and evaluate problems and demonstrate the ability to approach and tackle problems effectively
* Positive, pro-active attitude and ability to cope under pressure
* Competent in Microsoft Office packages, particularly in Word and Excel.
This role attracts a market leading salary and benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: