Posted: 25 August 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be exclusively working with a leading Financial Services firm to recruit for an Administrator with Social Media duties. This is a full-time and permanent position.
Our client is a true leader across the Financial Services market, and is known for their customer care and first class delivery. This role has been created as the business is going from strength-to-strength and currently undergoing a significant period of growth.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office, from booking appointments, front of house duties and maintaining Social Media pages. This role involves a high element of delivering an excellent standard of customer service from the outset of the customer journey and during the entire client relationship.
Typical tasks in this position will involve:
* Answering queries from new and existing clients over the phone, and directing enquiries to the relevant point of contact in the business.
* Updating Social Media pages and producing content.
* Responding to queries from existing and potential customers via Social Media channels.
* Booking appointments.
* Updating internal CRM systems with client information.
* Ensuring the office is kept to a high, professional standard.
* Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
* Scanning confidential documents and storing electronically for compliance purposes.
* Assisting both Mortgage Administrators and Mortgage Advisers with ad-hoc requirements when needed.
* Other administrative duties involved to fulfil role successfully.
* 6+ months experience in an administration role.
* Experience of using Social Media for work or volunteering purposes.
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Office administration gained within a Professional Services organisation
The salary for this role is £18,000 - £21,000 (DOE) + offers excellent career progression.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Recruitment Consultant on 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role.
Share this job: