Posted: 15 September 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is proudly assisting our client, a third sector organisation in Mallusk, with the recruitment of an Administrator. This role is essential to the running of their day to day operations and offers an opportunity to be part of a team that supports the wider community. This assignment is a maternity cover with an immediate start available.
Our client's organisation is formed by a diverse range of functions that offers support to the community. They have a key focus on delivering an amazing, professional service and understand their people are at the centre of this. This team are the core customer care function that help with incoming queries and requests.
As an Office Administrator, you will work alongside a range of teams within the business to provide administrative support and customer service duties. Main responsibilities include:
* Call handling and assisting with customer queries
* Dealing with customer emails and assisting with the escalation of complaints
* General administrative duties i.e. filing, photo copying, stock ordering
* Data entry duties and maintenance of in-house customer database
* Observe all relevant Health and Safety rules and regulations
* 5 GCSEs Grade C and above (including English and Maths)
* 1 year of experience working in an customer service role in an office environment
* Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
* Excellent customer service skills
Salary & Hours of Work
* Hourly rate: between £9.00 and £10.50
* Monday - Friday (08:30- 17:00)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: