Posted: 12 February 2020Apply Now
Honeycomb are delighted to be recruiting for an Administrator on behalf of a global Financial Services organisation, based in Titanic Quarter. This is a full-time and permanent position.
The organisation focuses on providing exceptional delivery across a range of Financial Services offerings. You will be responsible for first class administration across a portfolio of clients.
* Liaising with a range of clients and other stakeholders within the business in a professional manner.
* Arranging various fund transfers within appropriate timescales, and in accordance with internal procedures, to ensure a high level of accuracy is withheld.
* Making foreign exchange deals and distributing private funds as and when appropriate.
* Ensuring sufficient cash is available for payments coming out of clients accounts and investing surplus cash to keep clients in line with their investment objectives.
* Liaising with Auditors to ensure all documentation is supplied and tasks have been actioned within given timescales.
* Other ad-hoc duties required to fulfil role successfully.
* Previous experience working within Fund/Investment Administration
* A strong academic background, ideally to Degree level
* Excellent organisational skills
* Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with internal/external senior stakeholders
Salary for this role is dependent on experience with a great benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: