Posted: 14 September 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb are delighted to be assisting our client, a market leading, global professional services company with the recruitment of AML Transaction Monitoring Investigators, Associate and Senior, for their Financial Crime Team. This is a F/T, perm position based in Belfast city centre.
The Financial Crime operations team complete managed services on behalf of clients, this includes remediation, counterparty outreach, AML policy advising, onboarding, and assurance. This Client has worked with 80% of Forbes 25 biggest banks across the world.
This Transaction Monitoring Investigator role will allow you to be responsible for carrying out investigations into the transaction alerts generated by our clients' Transaction Monitoring systems. The role is a critical element of the Bank's defence against money laundering, terrorist financing and fraud.
* Carry out Transaction Monitoring investigations on generated alerts by analysing transaction data and customer profile information in order to determine if the alerts can be closed or require escalation.
* Gather supporting information from the public domain including screening tools and open source research and/or from client and customer.
* Proactively manage own work allocation and meet daily, monthly productivity and quality targets by seeking clear guidance, instruction or coaching to help fulfil your role.
* Update metrics trackers accurately and in a timely manner including client and relevant workflow systems.
* Work collaboratively to drive ideas/solutions with peers, TLs and Managers which will improve client and the companys efficiency processes and customer relations.
* Be able to implement and adapt to new or changing processes quickly.
* Proactively build relationships with all team members within the company including engagement with client teams as well as customers of our clients.
* Previous experience of Transaction Monitoring within the Financial Services industry.
* Demonstrable knowledge of AML policies and procedures including Sanctions, Bribery and Corruption used to address financial crime risks and application of a risk-based approach.
* Understanding of regulatory developments driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms.
* A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict policies and procedures.
* An ability to balance high productivity with high quality of work.
* Demonstrate an inquisitive nature which is inclined to investigate, identify issues and solve problems.
* Experience within the financial services sector.
* Experience of conducting quality reviews on work undertaken by others, providing coaching and giving feedback is beneficial but is not a prerequisite of the role.
Salary and Package
* Dedicated career service who will help you reach your career goals and help you succeed and grow.
* 25 days annual leave, a flexible benefits scheme to suit your personal/family needs, a competitive salary with regular reviews and the potential for a discretionary bonus.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding
Share this job: