Posted: 09 September 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb are working with a leading Bank in NI to recruit for a Banking Cashier on a temporary ongoing basis. This role is a full time temporary position based in Newtownards working a 35 hour week.
A leading bank within Northern Ireland who put their customers and staff at the heart of everything they do.
This role will be based primarily in the Newtownards branch but the successful individual may be required to travel to and support other branches in the area during busy periods including the Knock and Bloomfield branches.
Typical duties include:
* Being the first point of contact for banking customers and assisting with everyday queries and requests
* Providing advice and information for customers on different banking products and services
* Processing information accurately using internal banking systems
* Numerical input
* Cash handling duties
* Operating within regulatory requirements and adhering to compliance policies
* Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
* Experience in a customer service role such as retail or hospitality etc
* Prior cash handling experience
* Excellent communication and team working skills
* Desirable Criteria
* Prior experience within banking, insurance or building societies
* Prior experience working as a banking cashier or advisor
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Niamh Hutchinson at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Share this job: