Posted: 08 August 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is thrilled to be working alongside one of our top professional services clients in the uptake of a New Business Processor - Caseload Administrator. Belfast; Temporary ongoing.
A highly credible wealth management firm located in the city centre with multiple opportunities across their Business Support function. With flexi time and a range of benefits as well as possibility of extension throughout temporary roles.
* We are seeking someone who is driven to provide excellent customer service and who maintains focus when faced with high volumes of work, ensuring accuracy.
* Ensure that new business applications are processed efficiently and accurately
* To provide and maintain excellent levels of customer service, providing prompt and efficient response to enquiries
* To take ownership and responsibility when handling customer enquiries via inbound or outbound calls, emails or post
* Providing informative and accurate information on products and services we offer
* To constantly seek new and innovative ways to meet and exceed our customers' expectations, making recommendations and suggestions to improve processes
* This is an administrative role, where you will spend approximately 80% of your time completing admin tasks and the remaining 20% includes some customer contact over the phone.
* Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English or Maths (grade C or above)
* Computer literate (MS Office)
* Whilst experience of customer service or administration in a financial services company is beneficial and would give you a head-start in this role, it is not essential.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
If interested please don't hesitate to contact specialist recruitment consultant Claire Connolly on 02896 207050 or alternatively please send your CV to:
Share this job: