Posted: 10 March 2020Apply Now
Honeycomb is proudly assisting our client, a Public Sector body in Belfast, with the recruitment of a Clerical Officer. The successful candidates will help provide support with the day to day admin duties within their organisation.
The organisation is renowned throughout Northern Ireland with the role offering an interesting and fulfilling workload. The business has recently ventured into a period of growth with many engaging projects being launched in the coming months.
As a Clerical Officer, you will work within a team to manage and delegate your own daily workload as given by the senior team. Main duties include:
* Direct management of one or more junior administrators
* Coordination and preparation of necessary documents
* Minute taking and circulating files to the relevant teams
* Any other adhoc duties to support the senior team
* 3 years previous administrative experience
* 5 GCSEs (inc. Maths and English) Grade C and above
* 1 years experience using MS Office skills - Word, Outlook and Excel
Salary & Hours of Work
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm (flexible working on offer)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Laura Healy, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please check out our website https://www.honeycomb.jobs/
Share this job: