Posted: 14 February 2020Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a global Professional Services firm, with the recruitment of a Contract Analyst. This is a full time and permanent role and would suit a graduate with some contract or prociurement administration experience.
A Global Professional Service firm with a Grade A office in Belfast City centre.
The RoleThe Contract Analyst (Graduate Opportunity) will support the contract management process, which includes maintaining contract templates and standard terms for the Procurement Strategy and Operations (PSO) Team; validate compliance of contract terms against established standards; maintain the contract repository; and manage contract renewals.
* Support the PSO Team in ensuring relevant contracts are in compliance with established standard terms and conditions
* Maintain current contract repository including validating content and ensuring key data points are tracked
* Administration and issuance of contract template documents, including Non Disclosure Agreements, to vendors
* Assist with the review and negotiation of new contracts or contract renewals as required
* Assist with the development of a Vendor Due Diligence Programme
* Assist with the implementation of a Contract Management System
* Prepare and send contract notices to vendors as required
* Prepare and send Non Disclosure Agreements to vendors as required
* Support the contract execution process between the Firm and our vendors
* Perform other job-related duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent relevant experience
* Some experience in a contract administration support role
* Experience of contract implementation preferred
* Experience of working within a non-manufacturing environment
* Commercial contract knowledge
* Excellent MS Office skills, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel
* Strong oral and written communication skills, maintaining a professional presence
* Ability to coordinate various tasks simultaneously
* Strong interpersonal skills necessary
* Show initiative; demonstrate ability to be innovative in problem solving
* Ability to organize workload and meet all schedules and deadlines
* Deal tactfully in interfacing with all personnel levels
This role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: