Posted: 11 June 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside a recently expanded industry client with the uptake of multiple administrators immediately. Temporary with potential extension. Free Parking at their new Lisburn site.
The Client -
This top industry sector firm has experienced growth across their engineering side to the business which accordingly has led to a subsequential expansion impact across the business support capacity function. As such, this exciting opportunity is open to taking candidates immediately on an initial temporary basis with a range of banded hourly pay rates available in accordance to experience. Potential permanent transition for desired candidates throughout the initial temporary role.
The Role -
To support all aspects of administration within the Service Centre. Maintain links with the Field operations teams. Work in close association with Service Centre staff on all aspects of Service Control, Invoicing, Cost Control, Estimates, Call Handling and other administration duties.
The Person -
* Respond to queries from Customers, Team Leaders, Engineers, Controllers and Service Centre staff.
* Administration support for Estimates and to ensure records are accurately maintained.
* Chasing estimates under £1000
* Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the system (Protean)
* Process reports and record accurate data and follow up action were necessary.
* Cleanse reports to keep the system and data accurate.
* Answer colleagues and customers email requests in the shared inboxes. Input data to enable job closure in a timely and accurate manner.
* Work with the Team Leaders and Field Service managers to maximize efficiencies
* Provide and continuously develop timely management information and reports for business use, reports should be standard and accessible by selected business teams but designed to be user friendly.
* Collating of engineers timesheets.
* Administrative duties for engineer holiday requests.
* Organisation of company vehicle servicing requirements.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience
* Customer service experience.
* Minimum education: GCSE
* Have a good working knowledge of computer systems.
* Computer literate, having understanding of the Microsoft office package specifically excel, access, outlook and word.
* Good communication skills to interact with both internal and external customers.
* The ability to work as a part of team, sharing workload where necessary.
For further information, please contact Claire Connolly on 02896 207050 or apply with your CV via the attached link.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Share this job: