Posted: 26 March 2020Apply Now
Honeycomb are delighted to be recruiting for a number of Customer Service Advisers for a leading Insurance Brokerage based in Belfast City Centre. This is a full time and permanent position.
The company is a well-established Brokerage and provides a range of Insurance products for customers throughout the UK. This is a very exciting time to be part of the organisation as they are going through a period of extensive growth.
You will be required to provide first class service to both new and existing customers, in order to identify their needs and requirements to match appropriate Insurance policies. You will be reporting to the Insurance Team Leader within the organisation.
Duties within this role will include:
* Providing motor, household, van and other Insurance quotations to new and existing customers via telephone and walk-ins.
* Identifying opportunities to cross-sell policies as and when appropriate, maintaining the clients best interests during all times.
* Demonstrating a high level of accuracy at all times to ensure internal and external policies and procedures are adhered to.
* Maintaining strong organisational skills to ensure mid-term adjustments are actioned at appropriate times and completed with appropriate client information.
* Liaising with third parties such as Insurers and other business partners to answer technical queries.
* Demonstrating first class customer service skills and complaint handling if appropriate.
* Other administrative duties to fulfil role successfully.
* 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above (including Maths and English).
* Sales Experience
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Personal Lines Experience
* Cert CII qualified
* Open GI Experience
Salary for this role is £18,000 - £22,000 and has a great benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb click apply Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: