Posted: 09 September 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb are delighted to be working with our client, a leading bank in Northern Ireland to recruit for a number of Customer Service Professional. This role is a full time temporary position for 6 months with the possibility of extension. This role will be office based in Dunmurry working a 35 hour week Monday to Friday.
A leading bank within Northern Ireland who put both their customers and staff at the heart of everything they do. Recently named one of the Top 10 'Best Companies' in Northern Ireland!
As a Customer Service Professional, you will be responsible for:
* Acting as the first point of contact for the bank's customers to resolve queries and issues
* Undertaking customer contact via phone and written communication
* Representing the bank's products and services and providing advice and insight
* Listening and communicating effectively with customers
* Updating customer profiles on the bank's internal IT systems
What's in it for you?
* Sociable hours & no shift work
* Free parking
* Flexi-time options
* Being part of a collaborative team
* Working for a company who truly support your career and skill development
* Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
* Previous customer service experience (such as contact centre, retail, hospitality etc.)
* Excellent communication skills
* Competent ICT skillset - particularly MS Excel
* Ability to converse with a customer effectively and in a professional manner
* Prior Banking or Financial Services experience
* Prior experience working within a KPI driven environment
* Prior experience in a telephony based role
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Niamh Hutchinson at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 or on
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Share this job: