Posted: 14 January 2022Apply Now
Honeycomb are delighted to be assisting our client, a market leading, global professional services company with the recruitment of Customer Management Associates. This is a Full Time, permanent position based in Belfast city centre.
Our client is looking for highly-motivated individuals with experience of providing support to customers in relation to their queries, concerns, and / or claims and complaints.
* Respond to the individual needs of each customer, identifying and clearly understanding the requirements of their enquiry and resolving issues efficiently and - where required - liaising with relevant internal departments.
* Conduct sensitive conversations with customers, understanding their areas of concern.
* Understand and accurately apply client policies and procedures.
* Ensure information and customer interactions are accurately recorded.
* Draft bespoke customer correspondence and final decision letters.
* Appropriately respond to guidance and feedback provided by your Team Leader and / or Quality Control.
* Ensure workflow tools and client systems are updated accurately.
* Escalate issues to your Team Leader on a timely basis.
* Meet key productivity targets whilst maintaining high quality standards.
* GCSE Maths and English and grade C or above and A Levels or equivalent
* Demonstrable experience of complaint / claims handling gained through a career in Financial Services, Retail, Utilities or Customer Service.
* Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively follow policies and procedures.
* Resilient and self-motivated with the ability to remain empathetic and professional in difficult situations.
* Proven team player, championing diversity and respect among your peers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience working with vulnerable and/or sensitive customers
* Experience of managing teams including training, performance management, productivity and developing others.
* An understanding of the Financial Services Industry
* A degree or equivalent
Salary and Package
* Dedicated career service who will help you reach your career goals and help you succeed and grow.
* 25 days annual leave, a flexible benefits scheme to suit your personal/family needs, a competitive salary with regular reviews and the potential for a discretionary bonus.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding
Share this job: