Posted: 21 July 2020Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a successful and growing Fintech company, with the recruitment of a Debt Resolution Administrator to join their Credit Risk team based in Belfast city. This is a full time and Permanent opportunity. There will be immediate interview for successful candidates.
A start-up FinTech company based in Belfast City Centre. They are experiencing rapid growth and expansion of their Customer Services team, and are seeking an experienced and motivated Debt Resolution Administrator, with experience in collections, to support their clients and build upon their reputation.
This role will suit a candidate with a drive to develop their career within a successful start-up.
Typical duties will include;
* Contacting customers who have fallen behind on payments, establishing the reason and coming to a successful resolution.
* Working with vulnerable customers who may be experiencing financial difficulty and coming to an agreement to repay debt based on their financial circumstances.
* Being the first point of contact for customers, answering any queries and solving issues quickly and effectively
* Communicating through a variety of different mediums based on customer needs e.g. social media, e-mail, calls, in-app chat
* Use customer feedback to refine operational processes
* Work closely with the Head of Credit Risk Operations to investigate possible fraudulent applications, spot trends and make decisions
* 1-2 years experience in a collections based role
* 5 GCSEs at grade C and above to include Maths and English
* Experience within a FinTech organisation
* Previous exposure to live-chat systems
A salary of £18-22k depending on experience, as well as a fantastic benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: