Posted: 27 July 2020Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a Depositary Services Administrator for a leading Financial Services company based in Belfast. This is a full-time and permanent position.
My client is a large investment provider which operates in various areas such as fund services, private client, compliance and capital markets. They are currently undergoing a period of growth and developing out their Belfast based team.
You will be working within a highly successful team which provides a range of depositary services to clients, Banks and Investment Advisers.
Typical duties would include:
* Perform daily cash monitoring and reconciliation duties in accordance with AIFMD
* Establish effective communication with clients, fund administrators (both internal and external) and as necessary third party agents and professional advisers
* Compile, verify and maintain a comprehensive, concise and up-to-date inventory of financial and non-financial AIF assets on the depositary services database
* Monitor and review assets on an ongoing basis and provide periodic reporting internally and externally
* Ensure that record keeping and verification activities arising from all transactions are performed in a timely and accurate manner
* Create corporate statutory records and ensure these are filed on the internal database for all new entities
* Scan and index corporate and asset verification documents in the document management systems
* Provide support to the Depositary Services Manager on all aspects of the client oversight function including internal reviews and client reporting
* Assist the Depositary Services Manager in documenting service level agreements and process controls with clients
* Strong academic background
* Experience working within Financial Services or Legal (12 months minimum)
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* Advanced Excel background and wider Microsoft products
* Experienced gained within a Depositary role
The salary for this role is dependent on experience and has a fantastic benefits package.
*Kindly note, due to receiving a very high level of applications per role it isn't possible for us to individually feedback to candidates who are not meeting the criteria at this time. We thank you for understanding.*
The salary for this role is dependent on experience, with a great benefits package and opportunities for career development. To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb.
Share this job: