Posted: 23 July 2020Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading Professional Services Organisation, with the recruitment of a Facilities Coordinator for their office based in Belfast city centre. This is a full time and permanent position.
* A well established and leading Professional Services firm based in Belfast city centre.
The role of Facilities Coordinator will be to assist with the day to day Facilities administration of a busy office. Typical duties will include:
* Coordinate meeting / conference event set up, including style and AV equipment.
* Issuing of Security passes to visitors and event attendees.
* Carry out Health & Safety checks and appropriately log.
* Raise and prioritise any maintenance requests.
* Ensure the building and facilities are in full working order and presented in a professional manner.
* Assist the Facilities Manager with any associated duties.
* At least 1 year's experience of working within Facilities Administration
* 5 GCSE's including Maths & English
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: