Posted: 30 June 2020Apply Now
New to the scene in Autumn 2020 based in the heart of Belfast's vibrant BT1 district Urban HQ brings a fresh all-inclusive approach to the flexible work space market.
We are very proud of the vibrant, design-led work spaces we have created, providing members with not just a desk, but the space, facilities, events and a network to develop and grow their business. It's not all about the work at Urban HQ, there's always time for play on our rooftop terrace or relaxing in our members bar.
At Urban HQ we firmly believe 'your vibe attracts your tribe' and are now recruiting for a best-in-class operational team to join us at the start of our incredible journey. Your views as an employee matter therefore it excites us to co-create alongside you, an unrivalled service and company culture to be proud of.
Role: Facilities Executive
Position: Permanent and Full Time
Hours: 7.30am - 3.30pm - Monday to Friday
This person will be responsible for readying the building for members arrival and sustaining optimum operational standards throughout the working day.
The role is all about providing our members and colleagues with the best service possible resulting in feelings of support and productivity within the space.
The Facilities Executive role would suit a person who can take initiative, work independently with ease and who takes pride in their work.
You will be friendly, approachable, and proactive in your management of the facilities and will be motivated by taking issues to a prompt resolution and surpassing member needs.
What we require from you:
* A minimum of one year's experience in either a facilities management or hospitality role is preferred
* A punctual and reliable person who can adapt easily to a changing workload
* A strong sense of ownership and ability to follow task through to completion
* Ability to work independently with a strong commitment to your team
* Good verbal communication skills and a pride in surpassing client expectations
* Handyman skills - an advantage
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Opening the building promptly at 7.30am ensuring high presentation standards
* Setting up of bathrooms, kitchens, and lounges ready for member arrival
* Responding promptly to all member and stakeholder queries and requests
* Managing all post and package deliveries, and directing them to relevant parties
* Assisting the operations team in preparation for new member move ins, in particular furniture moves and office suite set ups
* Setting up and maintaining standards of 'show offices'
* Assisting in the set-up and take down of all in house events
* Liaising with external contractors including cleaning and maintenance, regarding building upkeep
* Conducting regular walk throughs of the buildings to ensure upkeep, supply levels are adequately maintained, any maintenance issues are addressed, and building facilities are in good working order
* Responding to snags or maintenance issues via the Members app, keeping parties in the loop of repair status
* Carrying out reasonable maintenance when required, and escalating to external contractors if required
* Working closely with management on delivery of our planned preventative maintenance programme
* Proactively assist with managing the companies Covid-19 health and safety standards
* Conducting regular fire alarm tests, and other statutory H&S related activities as directed by the Operations team.
* Ensuring that our environmental, recycling and waste removal commitments are promoted and delivered
* Procuring materials and managing supplies where necessary, with the approval of the Operations Director
What you'll love about us:
Work-life balance; Favourable working hours, Paid day off on your birthday, generous annual leave, additional 1 days leave for every 2 years employment completed*, reduced hours at Christmas
Health & Well-Being benefits; Private Health care (level 1), Dental and Eye Care, Life Insurance and Contributory Pension, Quarterly staff socials, Access to member well being events, stunning and accessible City Centre location
Please contact Erin at Honeycomb for any additional queries or submit your CV via this advertisement. Please note that if you do not come with recent and clearly demonstrable facilities experience we cannot consider you for this role.
Share this job: