Posted: 01 August 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a Mid-Tier Law firm renowned for their successful Family Law Department, with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary (Family). This is a full time, permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
As a Legal Secretary (Family) you will be working directly to the Family Solicitor and additional support staff. You will provide a high level of secretarial support to Solicitor level to include:
* Process correspondents and documents, liaising with other secretaries and the Workflow Co-coordinator.
* Audio and copy typing of legal documents using digital dictation.
* Undertake various administrative duties including: Opening files, keeping up to date, dealing with faxes and phone calls arranging meetings and travel co-ordination.
* To follow the firms policies and procedures.
* To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times
Key skills required for the role:
* Ability to type quickly and accurately.
* Ability to deal with confidential information.
* Excellent communication skills at all levels using various methods.
* Excellent administration/ organisational skills.
* The ability to prioritise their own work load.
* The ability to work on their own initiative.
* Excellent interpersonal skill
Essential skills for the role:
* 2+ year's experience acting as a Legal Secretary (Family).
* Experience with case subjects to include: family proceedings, contact applications etc.
* Experience with a digitalised case management system
* Experience with the LAMS system to complete Legal Aid applications
* The ability to audio type.
This is an excellent opportunity not to be missed!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Share this job: