Posted: 23 July 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is thrilled to be working with a highly credible corporate client in the uptake of a Finance Administrator for a period of 9-10 months; Belfast City & Competitive salary.
The Client - This prestigious professional services firm operates in an ideal city centre location with a large staff function to which a strong Business Support/ Finance department assists the day to day running of the company. Benefits disclosed throughout application. 35 hours p/w (9am-5pm).
* Accounts Payable - maintaining purchase ledger including invoice entry and payment
* Processing and payment of employee expenses
* Data Entry - adding various disbursements to matters
* Reconciliation of supplier accounts
* Communicating with Fee Earners and colleagues re account enquiries
* Provide assistance to Finance Department as required
* Ad hoc administration: filing, bank lodgements, cheque dispatch, photocopying
* Excellent numerical skills and strong attention to detail
* Strong customer service focus
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Proven ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team
* Strong PC application skills
* Well-developed organisational and administration skills
* Effective time management skills
* Previous experience in a busy finance department essential
If interested please don't hesitate to contact specialist recruitment consultant Claire Connolly on: 02896 207050 or follow the link below to attach your CV.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence.
Share this job: