Posted: 10 March 2020Apply Now
Honeycomb is proudly assisting our client, a Property Management Company in Belfast, with the recruitment of a Finance Administrator. The successful candidates will help provide support with the day to day running of their busy operation.
Our client's organisation have offices throughout the UK and Ireland. They provide a range of Facilities Management services to multiple sectors nationwide with a key focus on recognising the valued employees who drive their business forward.
As a Finance Admin, you will work within a team to organise and assist with the invoicing and data management. Main duties include:
* Carryout administrative duties such as photocopying and filing
* Printing invoices and distributing to the wider teams
* Distribute incoming payment request emails to relevant persons
* Help with scanning batches of invoices and data entry duties when required
* 1 year previous administrative experience
* GCSE Maths and English Grade C and above
* MS Office skills - Word, Outlook and Excel
Salary & Hours of Work
37.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Laura Healy, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please check out our website https://www.honeycomb.jobs/
Share this job: