Posted: 15 September 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is pleased to be recruiting for a Finance Administrator on behalf of a reputable manufacturer based in Belfast. With a site located in Belfast City Centre, this assignment offers remote working at present and is full time temporary. An immediate start is available with a salary of £21-23k.
We are working exclusively with a local manufacturer who import and export goods mainly within NI, ROI and GB, and have an additional remit of international customers and suppliers.
The role of Finance Admin will provide the invoice support administration for the procurement department which assists with managing supplier invoices and purchase orders. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright administration professional who wants to join one of NI's best businesses.
* Matching of supplier invoices with purchase orders in accordance with company policy
* Processing invoices to be paid once matched and coded
* Ensuring processing is completed within a timely manner to facilitate prompt payments
* Review reports and identify irregularities - flagging to the relevant teams for resolution
* Building relationships with the immediate team, as well as clients and third party suppliers
The right person for this role will possess the following:
* Strong administrative skill set, including intermediate Excel knowledge
* Demonstrable stable work history
* Experience within a customer service focused environment
* A positive, can-do attitude
* GCSE grade C and above in Maths and English
* Strong organisational skills
* 1 years experience within a finance administration function
* Excellent attention to detail
* Proficiency in MS Excel
The pay on offer for this role is £10-12 per hour with a range of other benefits which can be discussed at registration stage.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: