Posted: 10 March 2020Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a specialist Financial Planning company based in Belfast City Centre, to recruit for a Financial Services Administrator. This is a full time and permanent position with a competitive salary and package.
My client is focused on providing first class service to individuals and businesses to help them achieve their financial objectives.
The responsibilities will include providing a range of administrative duties and also dealing with client affairs in relation to specialist Financial Planning products.
Typical duties would include:
* Providing professional customer service to new and existing clients via telephone, email and face to face when required.
* Using various software to create, record and update client records and ensuring these are kept up-to-date for compliance purposes.
* Obtain and anaylse policy specific information as and when appropriate, to include a high level of detail and accuracy.
* Liaise effectively with product providers and accurately record details of conversations.
* Book annual review appointments on behalf of Financial Advisers and ensure relevant paperwork is collated.
* Facilitate incoming and outgoing payments when required, and recording any action taken as appropriate.
* Continue to develop your knowledge and understanding of any change in legislation and processes, internally and externally, which may impact your role.
* Other administrative duties required to fulfil role successfully.
* Experience working within a Financial Planning practice.
* Strong numerical and literacy skills.
* Ability to work independently and have a driven approach.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience, with a great benefits package and opportunities for career development.To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb.Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs.
Share this job: