Posted: 13 September 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb are delighted to be assisting our client, a market leading, global, professional services company with the recruitment of Team Leaders for their Financial Crime Operations Team. This is a F/T and perm position based in Belfast city centre.
Our client is looking for Team Leaders who are passionate about leading successful teams - always looking for ways to support individuals to improve, grow, and develop. The size of the project teams vary, although teams typically range between 10-20 people. We want Team Leaders to inspire and motivate individuals and lead their teams to success. The Client operates in a dynamic and ever changing environment and their team leaders are fundamental to the success of our business
* Drive individual and team performance through effective goal and target setting using performance management techniques to improve output and quality standards within the team.
* Employ operational methodologies, ensuring teams are equipped to successfully meet their own personal as well as team objectives.
* Work with other team leaders and engage with individuals across the broader team to identify and support process improvement, staff engagement and consistency.
* Engage with client teams (for example Business Teams and Middle Offices), as well as customers of our clients.
* Identify areas for development and work with our training team to implement bespoke training quickly so that these needs are addressed and performance is enhanced.
* Provide regular feedback on performance, based on feedback from a broad range of stakeholders, making sure you recognise strong and improved performance.
* Drive operational discipline within your own team to instil good behaviours in line with the clients policy and procedures.
* Review process flows and individual performance to identify potential risks/issues to output/quality and recommend solutions to mitigate/address.
* looking for highly-motivated individuals who will undertake Team Leader roles on our client projects.
* Demonstrable experience of leading teams; driving individual performance and productivity
* Proven experience of managing people including; workload, performance and development.
* A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict processes and requirements.
* Ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships with senior stakeholders.
* A solutions focused can-do approach to problem solving.
* Knowledge of the Anti Money Laundering (AML) industry
* Experience of leading teams in the Financial Services industry
* Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite and google office suite, in particular strong knowledge of Excel, powerpoint and google sheets, slides and documents.
Salary and Package
* Dedicated career service who will help you reach your career goals and help you succeed and grow.
* 25 days annual leave, a flexible benefits scheme to suit your personal/family needs, a competitive salary with regular reviews and the potential for a discretionary bonus.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding
Share this job: