Posted: 26 August 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is excited to be assisting our client, a Specialist Financial Services company, with the recruitment of a Graduate Client Relationship Manager. This is a full time and permanent position based in Belfast city centre.
A Specialist Financial Services company with an office based in central Belfast. As the only business of their type in Northern Ireland, they are a market leader within the industry with their bespoke approach. The company are heavily focused on employee benefits and welfare.
This role will primarily involve working alongside a high-performing team to provide first class administration support on day-to-day activities across the business. Integral in building client relationships and also ensuring all regulations are met. Full and comprehensive training will be provided.
Key duties include
* Owning the creation and updating of client records both in a timely and accurate manner
* Reviewing confidential client information on a constant basis and
* Providing important support to the administration team, to include photocopying, printing documents and filing.
* Front of house responsibilities to include greeting clients, preparing meeting rooms and reception duties.
* Overseeing the general maintenance and upkeep of the office stock
* 1+ years experience in an Administration role
* Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skill
* High levels of accuracy and diligence
* Ensure a high level of attention to detail
* Capacity to work independently and in a team
* Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
* 1+ years administration experience in a Professional Services environment (Financial Services, Banking or Legal) or a Graduate
* The base salary for this role is between 18-20k with a competitive company benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew Nethery, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Share this job: