Posted: 26 March 2020Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a well-known Belfast-based charitable organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong HR team. This is a full-time, permanent role based in South Belfast.
A Northern Ireland care-providing charity, based in South Belfast. The organisation has gone from strength to strength in recent years, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong and growing HR team.
You will be the first point of contact for the HR function of the organisation, leading on advising line managers and employees on all aspects of the employee life cycle. You will be assisting with recruitment, pre-employment, employee relations, policies and procedures, documentation, HR system requirements and general administration.
* Supporting the HR team and Line Managers in line with organisational policies and procedures
* Managing documentation related to the employee life-cycle
* Updating the HR information management system
* Managing new-starts and onboarding processes as well as leaver administration and exit interviews
* Looking after maternity and paternity processes
* Assisting with payroll preparation, ensuring all information is correct in relation to new starts, absences and contract amendments
* Supporting Line Managers with monitoring of policies and procedures
You will be an experienced administrator, with experience working in a HR team.
* At least 1 year experience in an HR administrative capacity
* 5 GCSEs grade C and above including English and Maths
* Up to date knowledge of employment legislation in UK/ROI
* Extensive experience with Microsoft packages
* Working towards a recognised qualification that provides membership of the CIPD
* Experience using an HR information management system
A competitive salary with market-leading benefits.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sophie McCormick, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: