Posted: 11 September 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with one of Belfast's top Professional Services Firms in the recruitment of an experienced temporary Receptionist with competent switchboard experience.
Central Professional Services Firm in ideal surroundings throughout professional capacity. Fantastic opportunity as envisaged to be temporary to permanent.
This is a key role for a highly organised, motivated, and self-directed Receptionist / Admin Assistant. This role will involve:
* Being the face and voice of the company and first point of contact (telephone, email or in person) for clients, providing a valuable service to the firm.
* Meeting and greeting guests, co-coordinating meeting room bookings and managing the switchboard.
* Day-to-day admin / office duties such as copy typing correspondence, data entry, ordering stationery, arranging couriers and post as well as supporting the wider team with any adhoc duties.
You must be able to manage the reception area in an approachable and professional manner.
* enthusiastic, quick to learn and able to and work under pressure
* be able to take a brief and deliver against this
* be highly organised
* desire to provide excellent service and presentable at all times
* be flexible in your approach to work and time management
* be meticulous, thorough and detailed in your approach
* be able to meet deadlines and manage shifting priorities
* manage day-to-day administration: posting, bookings, mail management.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Claire Connolly, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Share this job: