Posted: 10 June 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting a prestigious top tier law firm, with the recruitment of a Healthcare Legal Secretary. This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly successful practice and be part of a fast paced team.
This is a full time permanent position.
Our client, a prestigious top tier law firm in Belfast who emphasise on teamwork and a progressive culture for all. This is an exciting opportunity for a legal secretary to join a dynamic and diverse firm.
In this key role, you will report to the Legal Secretarial Coordinator and Partner. You will also be responsible for supporting the fee earners with daily administrative responsibilities.
* Managing documentation to include scanning and printing of documents, e-filing and updating of fee earner files
* General administration to include Mimecast, diary planning, booking meetings, emails and opening and closing files
* Adhering to all manual and electronic filing systems
* Contacting Counsel, solicitors and other parties on behalf of clients
* Dealing with telephone calls and assisting clients
* Researching and summarising legal information
* Preparing trial bundles and briefs for Counsel
* Issuing correspondence
* Transcribing from digital dictation
* Assisting relevant fee earners in the conduct of files as required
* Preparing legal documents for issue with the Court office
* At least 1 years' experience in a similar role
* Must be currently working in a busy legal role
* Audiotyping or secretarial qualification
* Experience working within a professional services environment
Skills & Attributes
* Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work and meet target deadlines under time constraints.
* The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
* Excellent knowledge of PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
* Strong communication skills and be able to take direction.
* Knowledge of chronologies, specifically medical notes.
* Strong precision and accuracy skills in relation to audiotyping.
* Competitive salary - negotiable dependant on experience
* Hybrid working - WFH/Office
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: