Posted: 14 August 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be supporting a city centre software company to recruit for a part-time office administrator to join their small team. This is a permanent, part-time position.
The client is a Belfast-based software company, providing solutions in an HR and psychological capacity. A unique and exciting company to work for, with long-term expansion plans.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to come on board and assist the team across data archiving, system administration and day-to-day administration.
* Coordinating and supporting the department's sales administration requirements and helping to achieve the overall objectives
* Managing, organising and controlling the administration requirements for all reporting teams
* Setting up systems to help improve the delivery of daily, weekly and monthly tasks, information flow and ongoing projects
* Updating the daily sales ledger
* Processing all departmental invoices ensuring adherence to internal controls and procedures within the departments
* Building relationships with all customers.
* Liaising with customers answering queries and dealing with customer complaints
You will have at least 2 years of administrative experience in a professional services environment and must be committed to remaining in a part-time position as there is no room for an extension to full-time.
A competitive salary along with complete flexibility in terms of the 20 hour week.
To discuss this role in confidence, please call Sophie on 02896207050.
Share this job: