Posted: 15 July 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to present this unique opportunity within an independent insurance brokers with the recruitment of an Office Manager. This is an exciting time to join an established business operating across NI for over 40 years.
This is an office based, full time permanent position in County Tyrone.
You will be managing all aspects of a successful and busy office. The main day-to-day duties would include:
* Managing and engaging staff to deliver on branch KPI's (daily & monthly)
* Ensuring the office is opened and secured each evening
* Ensuring health and safety measures are in place and adhered to
* Ensuring staff are allocated their daily responsibilities and these are carried out in a timely manor
* Optimising all sales opportunities
* Communicating and liaising with Directors on performance etc.
* Implementing new procedures
* Auditing staff performance
* Ensuring the branch is operating within FCA regulation and guidelines
* Delivering outstanding customer service
* Minimum 5 year's experience in the Insurance industry
* Ideally educated to degree level or relevant insurance qualifications
* Experienced at working to targets
* Previous management or team lead experience in motivating a team
* Mentoring and coaching existing staff to reach their potential
* Salary will be based on experience
* Annual bonus potential
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: