Posted: 25 May 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, a highly successful software solutions business, to recruit a Market Office Manage due to ongoing growth and success.
This is an excellent time to join the business and build a long-term career. The organisation has a great, vibrant culture and operates on a global scale.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity.
An exciting Irish Software Development company providing Software Solutions to over 100 clients in Ireland, the UK, France, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, North America, Australia and New Zealand.
For the past 5 years our company has been ranked by Deloitte as one of the Top 50 Fastest growing Technology companies in Ireland! As the company continues to grow rapidly, adding more and more new customers, and on foot of our continued success in the marketplace they are seeking an experienced and dynamic Market Office Manager.
Ireland Office Management
* General Management of Ireland Office
* Supporting Australian Market Office Manager with respect to responsibilities for accounts system management of both offices
Customer Account Management
* Account managing Ireland and UK customers in post go-live mode including project management of change requests and small projects
* Ownership of change requests arising from stable customers, and project management of such changes
* Management of Change requests/small projects working with internal developers as well as customers
* Preparing estimate quotes and managing budgets for customer change requests/small projects
* Management of Northern Hemisphere customer support helpdesk including management of helpdesk tickets
* Dealing with customers regarding any issues
* Project managing action plans wrt P1 issues, chasing RCA and Preventative measures
* People Management of local helpdesk support technician team (as above)
HR Management (local market)
* Support for recruitment, retention and alignment of people within local market
* Recruitment - Including dealing with agencies, drafting Job specs, screening & 1st round interviews, drafting contracts
* Retention - including onboarding and induction, training, ensuring reviews are carried out
* Alignment - ownership of review process, ensuring line managers have set and agreed SMART KPIs etc.
* Responsibilities include:
Skills & Experience
* Minimum of GCSE Maths and English grade C and above
* 5 years office management experience (desirable within a IT/Technology related industry)
* HR support/experience
* Previous experience of managing projects
* Customer account management
* Experience of accounts and budgets
* Leading salary 35,000 to 50,000 Euro (depending on experience)
* Flexible hybrid working - WFH/Office
* Spacious modern office environment
* Wheelchair accessible
* Free car parking
* Full kitchen facilities
* Encouragement, guidance and support to those that want to self-improve and up skill
* Flexible working hours (possible)
* Time in lieu for overtime worked
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: