Posted: 28 January 2020Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a global leading provider of online education, with the recruitment of an Operations Manager to support the growth and expansion of the company. This is a full time and permanent opportunity. The role is based in Ballynahinch and offers a flexibile working approach, including the opportunity to work from home and flexible working hours.
The client is a global leading provider of online education with a Head Office based in Ballynahinch, County Down. In the last 5 years they have grown substantially to become a multi 7 figure business. They are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and one of the fastest growing education business in the world.
The Operations Manager will report directly to the Managing Director and will have overall responsibility for the development, management and strategic planning for the company.
* You will efficiently and effectively manage the company's day-to-day operations in their entirety, ensuring continuous improvement is evident throughout the process.
* Liaise with the Managing Director to agree goals, objectives and measurable outcomes in line with the company's strategic vision.
* Provide timely performance reports.
* Develop and maintain collaborative working activities across the company to identify opportunities for growth and ensure quality of service provision.
* Meet and exceed operational KPIs as agreed, continuously reviewing and developing measurement criteria in order to support continuous process improvement.
* Ensure the appropriate management and development of staff by highlighting the requirement for coaching, mentoring and training opportunities.
* To contribute to the strategic development of the company.
* Counsel, support, discipline, and manage team members.
Qualifications & Experience
* 5+ years recent, proven experience in a similar position.
* Proven experience managing people and their performance.
* Highly disciplined with strong organisational, leadership and management skills.
Competitive salary and benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: