Posted: 25 August 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a global Financial | Services firm, with the recruitment of a Payroll | Analyst for their head office based in Belfast city centre.
The position is full time | permanent with excellent career development opportunities in Belfast | County Antrim
A global Financial Services company with an office in Belfast city centre.
As a Payroll Analyst you will play an integral role within the payroll team, reviewing the payrolls of UK and International Clients. This will include building client relationships and being the first point of contact for queries, while you have the opportunity to develop your knowledge of payroll and international regulations.
You will be supported with job specific training and other development opportunities
Typical Duties will include:
* Manage, service and deliver clients' payroll implementations to agreed deadlines.
* Using the payroll consolidation tool, validate input and output to source data
* Check inputted data and make all relevant corrections before the go live run
* Review issue logs on a weekly basis and provide project reports
* Handle routine and non-routine customer queries regarding payroll and HR related issues. This will include liaising with both internal and external contacts e.g. the Payroll Senior, BDO UK, Client
* Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
* Identify opportunities to advise and assist other team members.
* Assist Payroll Senior with the coaching and developing of less experienced team members.
* Manage and support the customer in the implementation of their payrolls to ensure payments/reports to employees are made accurately and on time.
* Collation of performance statistics to the Payroll Manager on a monthly basis to meet the agreed reporting requirements.
* Support and share knowledge with colleagues to contribute to the effectiveness of the team and contribute to the team's success. This may include providing cover for other team members as and when necessary.
* Previous experience in a payroll environment providing project support.
* Working knowledge of payroll legislation procedures within the UK
* GCSE English at grade C or above, or equivalent
* Proficient in MS Office, Excel in particular
* Ability to plan and prioritise in order to meet deadlines
* Good verbal and written communication
* Attention to detail
* Team player
* Relevant Payroll certification
* Experience in payroll implementation and/or payroll-related projects
* Prince 2 certification
* Working knowledge of international payroll legislation procedures
* Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience in a professional services environment
* Salary for this role is dependent on skills and experience.
* Closing for applications; Wednesday 18th August 2021
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: