Posted: 10 February 2020Apply Now
Honeycomb is thrilled to assist our public sector client who have an temporary ongoing requirement for an experienced payroll administrator. City Centre, attractive package.
The Client - Business Support function for a large department sitting throughout their Finance Department.
The Role - Reporting into Payroll Manager; this current vacancy will require an experienced payroll administrator to assist throughout a large remit. Duties will consist of but not be limited to:
Summary of job role: To ensure correct payment of hourly paid wages across multiple acocunts.
* Maintain, update and complete employee basic details; grade, status, rate, cost centre, holiday entitlement, pension, tax codes, bank details, address,
* Manage the collection of hours worked, absences, holidays, pass outs, etc., with supervisors and maintain administration data for long term sick and Provide support to supervisors in respect of processing problems, pay rates, holiday entitlement, etc.
* Train and monitor new supervisors in use of the Time & Attendance
* Consolidate hours worked, holidays, absences, etc., on a fortnightly basis to facilitate the timely and efficient payment of wages and provide process costing information for
* Process rate changes, merit payments, additions, back pay, cash advances, CSA and other
* Maintain accurate records
* Maintain holiday records, union returns, and pension
* Transfer into database to produce statistics for overtime/WTD/absence per department weekly
* Deal with correspondence from Government Departments, Social Security Agencies, (CSA, Family Credit, Compensation Recovery Unit, Housing Benefit) Inland Revenue, Insurance Companies and Court Service.
* Assist in compiling information for employer liability claims, i.e., loss of earnings, comparisons, rate histories, attendance histories,
* 1+ years experience processing payroll on a specific computerised payroll system
* Experience of processing volume payroll administration of 450+
* Experience of processing multi-shift dynamic payroll caseload.
* Computer literate & proficient at Excel - i.e. able to create spreadsheets, apply formulae, manipulate and analyse data
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire Connolly, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: