Posted: 10 July 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a prestigious Financial Services Company, with the recruitment of a Quality & Compliance Manager. This is a full time and permanent opportunity.
A well established and prestigious Financial Services Company who have over 150 staff across 7 locations throughout the UK.
This is a new and exciting role reporting to the Head of Risk and Audit, and will be part of a team that includes Information Security and CRM Management. The purpose of the role is to provide leadership in quality improvement and customer service in an expanding organisation. There will be involvement with the integration and refinement of the organisation's management systems, driven by the company's ethos of continuous improvement.
Some of the specific responsibilities of the role include:
* Taking accountability of the effectiveness of the Quality Management systems.
* Developing and monitoring a Quality Reporting framework to provide essential management information on the effectiveness of the quality processes.
* Preparing and presenting clear and concise reports to the Board and other management, utilising a range of software tools, as required.
* Working with internal stakeholders, including the HR department, to further develop the organisations processes, quality standards, and particularly how to align these to individual accountability's and performance management.
* Prompting improvement over time and the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking.
* Continue to implement existing business practices in-line with the company objectives and culture.
* Effectively use incidents in relation to quality to learn lessons and improve or re-engineer processes for the benefit of the business.
* Regular analysis and review of information to identify any trends that may impact or improve compliance, quality, or other areas in the organisation.
* Ensuring internal and external audits of our quality processes remain on schedule and that any issues are addressed.
The role holder will be required to work across the UK and may be expected at times to travel to ensure the delivery of an excellent service for our clients.
* A strong quality management background with significant and relevant experience in a similar role.
* Competence and experience in a role with responsibility for ISO management standards, in particular ISO9001:2015, measured through relevant certification qualification and responsibility for retaining certification in an organisation.
* Significant experience in strategic and operational planning processes.
* Educated to Degree level.
* A formal project management qualification.
A competitive salary and benefits package dependent on skills and experience.
For further information and to apply, contact Louise Quinn on 02896 207050 or apply with your CV via the attached link.
Share this job: