Posted: 25 August 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a Rentals Negotiator and Administrator on behalf of a leading Estate Agency based in Belfast. This is a full-time and permanent position.
One of Northern Irelands leading Residential Estate Agencies and is at the forefront of the private resales, land and new homes market. Their award winning lettings and property management team provide advice and assistance on all aspects of the letting and management process for individual properties and large portfolios. These include a wide variety of properties in the city centre and suburban locations, from student properties, HMO's apartments, houses and luxury private residences.
The successful candidate will be a vital member of the team engaging in a range of different activities within the Rental & Property Management department. This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who has a passion for people and property. Duties in this role include, but are not limited to:
* Being proactive and orgainsed in arranging and carrying out rental property viewings and valuations.
* Handle daily enquiries and ensure both landlords and tenants are correctly qualified and details updated on internal systems.
* Target driven and capable of using own initiative
* The ability to influence and build relationships through excellent rapport with clients at all times.
* Drive the letting process from start through to satisfactory completion and be able to work under pressure.
* Provide excellent customer service - face to face, via email and through telephone.
* Keep up to date with market trends and local market activity in order to educate potential landlords and tenants expectations.
* 1+ years experience in Rentals
* Excellent attention to detail in all administration and compliance
* Strong IT skills
* Must have a full clean UK driving licence
The salary for this role is dependent on experience, and offers excellent career progression.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: