Posted: 12 February 2020Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a prestigious Global Law firm, with the recruitment of a Senior Administrator to join their expanding and high performing HR team. This role is Full time and Permanent and would suit an experienced HR Administrator.
A prestigious Global Law firm, with over 30+ locations worldwide. Known for being a true leader in their field. The client has a well established and high performing office based in Belfast City centre.
The role of Senior Administrator will be to work with the HR Manager for Trainees to provide a high level of both HR operational support and HR advice to the trainee professionals, future trainees and wider fee earning teams.
This is an ideal role for a administrator with a passion for customer service and aspirations to experience a niche role in the HR profession. You will need to be highly organised, with an eye for detail and have the confidence to communicate with employees, future employees and clients at all levels both in writing and on the telephone.
* Responsible for the on-boarding process of all trainees including background screening
* Co-ordination of the administration of trainee and newly qualified contracts
* Assist with the planning and coordination of the trainee, newly qualified and international trainee secondee inductions
* Liaise with Law School to enrol all future trainees onto relevant courses and oversee all financial assistance processes
* Assist with the organisation of various activities for future trainees whilst studying the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course
* Organise and oversee the administration for trainee processes including seat planning, qualification, performance management and secondments twice a year
* Proactively lead on all trainee administration processes and workflows utilising technology to obtain efficiency whilst maintaining high service levels and delivering excellent customer service
* Oversee and drive bi-annual employee engagement and feedback surveys
* Manage the delivery of accurate and timely reporting of all HR activities
* Co-ordination of the workload in the Belfast office for trainee administration, including those on international secondment
* Work with the London Trainee team to oversee the Solicitors Regulation Authority admissions process and manage qualification leave for trainees due to qualify
* Act as a key point of contact for general HR queries from the trainees, including escalations if required
* Assist with general HR queries for all staff in the Belfast and London office
* Previous general HR administration experience within a busy department essential, ideally within a professional service company
* Workflow experience desirable
* Exceptional customer skills
* Proven organisational skills and attention to detail
* Proven ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
* Be able to identify and evaluate problems and demonstrate the ability to approach and tackle problems effectively
* Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems and/or HR systems. Experience of using PeopleSoft desirable but not essential
This role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: