Posted: 15 May 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a global software company to recruit a Senior Administrator for their Belfast city centre office. This is a full-time, permanent role with a fantastic working environment and culture.
A market leading technology company based in the city centre with offices worldwide. They have a fantastic benefits package and a brilliant working environment.
* Supporting office manager
* Stationery orders
* Ad hoc cover during absences
* Receiving phone calls and general front of house duties
* Raising and receipting purchase orders
* Diary management of senior managers
* Booking meetings
* Minute taking in large internal meetings
* Managing travel arrangement
* Educated to degree level
* 2-3 years' experience in a senior administrative capacity
* GCSE English & Maths (A*-C) or equivalent
* 1 years administrative experience
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PPT
* Previous employment in a technology company
* The salary for this role is competitive at £20-20k with employee benefits and a brilliant office environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this role, and other roles we may have for you, please contact Sophie McCormick on 02896 207050.
Share this job: