Posted: 03 June 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a permanent Stock Controller £19.5k (Ballymena) for an exceptional business. The client are, a leader in their field and boast both, continued growth and business expansion. They operate within a modern working environment and are looking to add to their support team with an exceptional stock controller. The role of stock controller is to support the centre management in day to day running of operations centre whilst maintaining and growing their fantastic reputation.
This is a permanent role based in Ballymena with a salary of £19.5k and benefits package
* At least 1 years previous experience within stock control systems and maintaining stock levels and inventory to support smooth business operations
* Competent in taking ownership of warehouse operations to support the business
* Be at least 21 years old with a full clean driving license
* Can demonstrate with confidence key skills required to fulfil the role. An organised approach, logical ways of working and methodical problem solving skills are all essential.
* Strong I.T proficiency including Microsoft excel and outlook
* 5 x GCSE to include both English and Maths
* Hold a fork lift truck licence
The role of Stock Controller involves liaising with various business divisions and building strong internal relations whilst ensuring the best outcome for both the customer and business. You will work closely with the Operations and Service manager to ensure all tasks are met within service level agreements. The role is responsible for upholding the company's exceptional reputation and being a brand ambassador.
The right person for this role will be professional, demonstrate a passion and pride for maintaining an organised stockroom and bring energy and passion to the role.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Kearney, Recruitment Specialist at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Share this job: